Tuesday 31 October 2017

GREEN APPLE FACE WASH IDEAL FOR OILY AND STICKY SKIN, HELPED ME FIGHT AGAINST DUBAI’S HUMID WEATHER.

As my plane touched down at the Dubai International Airport, a sense of warmth filled me up. I was there to meet with my family after 10 years. A very long time to pay a visit to your own near & dear ones. You cannot begin to imagine my feelings of elation, coupled with a sense of homecoming.
But all these happy feelings took a hit as soon as I stepped outside the airport. A scorching heat, high-level of humidity greeted me.

Though the sun had gone down, day light was still there. But the extremely hot temperature caught me off-hand. Sweat broke out even as I rushed to the waiting cab. Now, I have an oily skin and coupled with the killing humidity, there's an excess oiliness on my face.
I somehow managed to reach my relative's apartment and breathed a sigh of relief! The air-conditioning helped in cooling me down but my face still felt sticky. Thankfully, I am currently using a face wash that can absorb toxins which are deep-seated in my skin pores. 

This face wash by OMORFEE is especially good for people with oily skin without unnecessarily drying out your skin.Green Apple actually has a lot of good vitamin content itself, so that is naturally reflected in the face wash too.
I have been using this face wash for a while now and feel that my skin definitely looks healthy & rejuvenated. Also, green apple extracts are rich in anti-oxidants and therefore, aid in natural cell regeneration and offers protection against the harmful free-radicals.


I sincerely feel that green apple is one of the most amazing & exotic fruits that we are blessed with.
May I also mention the other important ingredients all natural in this face wash.
Basil oil, as the name suggests, is derived from the most wonderful herb available to us from Mother Nature. It just has a real relaxing and soothing effect when I use the face wash.

A novel ingredient that I came across in this face wash is called the Volcanic Ash. It is supposed to be really excellent for oily skin. Also, if some of the skin issues like acne, blemishes get taken care of, then I'm not complaining!
Well, all I wanted to share about was how a good face wash can help tackle the excess oiliness and irritations of skin when exposed to harsh weather conditions especially humidity.
I hope my personal experience with OMORFEE's ‘Green Apple Face Wash’ helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors