Monday 6 November 2017

How Baths Can Benefit Your Body And Mind.

A soulful experience, calms the mind, melts the stress away, feels like a divine bath, the art of scrubbing and cleansing, washes away not just the dirt & grime but leaves the soul, mind refreshed too! It is an external and internal union which feels pure, a home where body belongs to the soul. William Wordsworth found solace in Nature; his poems reflect his soul's longing to be one with Nature. The most accessible way Nature finds home in our lives is through its natural resources. My 'soul' dances with the greenery, the water lends a soothing voice, and my body yearns for the natural products, making me 'feel' close to my Nature again.

My longing for this Soulful Connection takes me to the world of fruits. I came across this wonder fruit 'Avocado' offering all its natural richness to the skin health. Apart from just consuming it, it's soft, gentle touch against my skin, made me aware of how much my skin felt moisturized. It feels so good and fresh to be able to use hydrating oil that takes care of my body skin. Naturally extracted butter, cocoa & shea, bringing home the benefits of Nature; just melts against my skin. Oh! The feel! Its rich fat content provide such smooth moisturization that my body aches for it now right after shower. The immense richness of my cleansing ritual makes me feel good about these natural ingredients; leaves my skin so soft & smooth to touch!




This goodness of Nature brings to my mind these lines by William Wordsworth from his famous poem 'Daffodils' :

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales & hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering & dancing in the breeze".

These lines make my soul dance to its own melody, fervently achieving the balance lost to us. Brings me home! My Imagination has come alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors